KCC PC Solid Sheet uses Bayer Makrolon polycarbonate resin as
material. With one side an-UV protection layer, the KCC PC Solid
Sheet excellent with impact resistance and widely applications in
the construction field.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 6mm,
Regular Width: 1220mm, 1560mm, 1820mm, 2100mm
Other Width Available: By customers' requirements less than
Most Common Size: 1220mmx2440mm, 2100mmx5800mm, 2100mmx11800mm
Length in Coil: 30m-50m per roll within the thickness 4.5mm
Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Brown, Opal
1. Light Transmission: 88%
2. Self-ignition: 580 ° C
3. Fire Resistance reaches Grade B according to GB8624-1997, no
fire drops or toxic gas
4. Applicable Temperature: From -40° F to +248° F
1. Excellent in Impact Resistance: This ability equals 250-300
times of ordinary glass, 20-30times of alkali glass and 2 times of
toughened glass; Hard broken.
2. Good Anti-UV (Ultraviolet Ray) performance: A UV-blocking
co-extrusion layer on surface, which could filter out the
3. Strength Photosynthesis: The filtered Ultraviolet ray is changed
to visible light (which is the main part of sunshine). The visible
light is added, which accelerates the plants growth.
4. Convenient Usage: Light weight and customized length save
load-carrying and installing, saving the cost for them. Good
flexibleness takes the shapes in all kinds like semi-circular,
arched and so on by cold-forming or hot-forming.
5. Long durable quality guarantee:
KCC General PC Solid Sheet offeres 10 years quality warranty.
Agriculture Field: Green Houses, Garden Factory House
Construction Area: Clearstory in Residence, Interior Lighting,
Public Utilities: Shed, Swimming Pool, Sound-Insulation Walls on
Expressways, Parking Sheds, Stadium, Passageways
Industrial field: Lighting Roof for Industrial Workshops,
Polycarbonate Sheet Images